05-Days’ CQI-IRCA Certified Lead Auditor Course on ISO 9001 Quality Management System
IPS Pakistan offers a Chartered Quality Institute (CQI)-International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) certified, an intensive and highly rated 05-days’ ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Lead Auditor Course (17932), in collaboration with HKV Academy (01185621), a CQI-IRCA Approved Training Partner (ATP). The course comprises of lectures, interactive group and individual workshops, case studies, role-play exercises, giving touches of real time scenarios. Continuous Assessment and examination measure the success rate.
- CEO’s / Directors
- Quality Professionals
- Quality Assurance/Control Officers
- Management Representatives
- Member(s) of Quality Team/Committee
- Potential 3rd party / Certification Auditors
- QMS Consultants
- Personnel who wish to excel in the field of Quality Management System
Participants Will Learn
- Understanding the fundamental concepts of Quality Assurance and Management.
- Preparation and advising organization before third party assessment.
- Meeting the training element requirements for certification as a Lead auditor
- Understanding and practicing how to undertake, effectively prepare for, carry out, report and follow-up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party QMS Audits
- Contributing to the development and improvement of their organization’s management system.
- Understanding each requirement of ISO 9000 in its true virtue
- Understanding how to take full benefits of ISO 9000 through effective QMS audits
- Understanding detailed procedures, strategies and methods of QMS
- Introduction of QMS requirements as per ISO 9001
- Quality & Management System Concepts
- Quality Vocabulary
- Interpretation of QMS Requirements
- Mandatory Documentation as per ISO 9001
- Development, Implementation and Promotion and Auditing of QMS (& its elements)
- Maintenance of QMS
- Best Compliance Practices
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the examination.
CQI-IRCA recommends that students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- a) Knowledge of the following Quality Management Principles and concepts: the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) Cycle; the relationship between QMS and customer satisfaction; commonly used quality management terms and definitions and the 8 Quality Principles as given in ISO 9000; the process approach used in quality management; the model of a Process Based QMS, the structure and content of ISO 9001.
- b) Knowledge of the requirements of ISO
05 Days / 40 Hours plus 2 hour Written Examination