05-Days’ CQI-IRCA Certified Lead Auditor Course on ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
IPS Pakistan offers a Chartered Quality Institute (CQI)-International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) certified, an intensive and highly rated 05-days’ ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Lead Auditor Course (17484), in collaboration with HKV Academy (01185621), a CQI-IRCA Approved Training Partner (ATP). The course comprises of lectures, interactive group and individual workshops, case studies, role-play exercises, giving touches of real time scenarios. Continuous Assessment and examination measure the success rate.
- CEO’s / Directors
- Environment Professionals/Environmentalists
- QHSE/EHS/SHE Managers
- Potential EMS 3rd-party Auditors
- EMS/IMS/HSE Management Representatives
- Line/Support function personnel and the personnel who wish to excel in the field of Environmental Management System and/or auditing
Participants Will Learn
- Description of the purpose of an EMS and explanation of the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment and management of environmental risk, including the significance of these for EMS Auditors
- Preparation and advising organization before third party assessment.
- Meeting the training element requirements for certification as a Lead auditor
- Understanding and practicing how to undertake, effectively prepare for, carry out, report and follow-up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party EMS Audits
- Contributing to the development and improvement of their organization’s management system.
- Explanation of the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 14001, ISO 14000 series guidance standards, and the legislative framework relevant to an EMS
- Undertaking the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with EMS ISO 14001 and by interpreting the requirements of ISO 19011
- Introduction of EMS requirements as per ISO 14001
- Environmental Management System Essentials
- Interpretation of EMS Requirements
- Mandatory Documentation as per ISO 14001
- Development, Implementation, Promotion and Auditing of EMS (& its elements)
- Maintenance of EMS
- Best Compliance Practices
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the examination.
CQI-IRCA recommends that students are expected to have some background of the Environmental Management System, environmental legislation and ISO 14001 before they start this course.
05 Days / 40 Hours plus 2 hour Written Examination