05-Days’ IRCA Approved Lead Auditor Course on ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
IPS Pakistan offers a Chartered Quality Institute (CQI)-International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) certified, an intensive and highly rated 05-days’ ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System Lead Auditor Course (17307), in collaboration with HKV Academy (01185621), a CQI-IRCA Approved Training Partner (ATP). The course comprises of lectures, interactive group and individual workshops, case studies, role-play exercises, giving touches of real time scenarios. Continuous Assessment and examination measure the success rate.
- CEO’s, Directors
- Food Professionals/Technologists
- FSMS/HACCP/F&B Managers/Executives
- Potential FSMS/HACCP/BRC 3rd-party Auditors
- FSMS/HACCP/BRC Management Representatives
- Line/Support function personnel and the personnel who wish to excel in the field of Food Safety Management System and/or auditing.
Participants Will Learn
- Description of the purpose of FSMS with reference to the PDCA cycle, including the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment of Food Safety Hazards
- Preparation and advising organization before third party assessment.
- Meeting the training element requirements for certification as a Lead auditor
- Understanding and practicing how to undertake, effectively prepare for, carry out, report and follow-up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party FSMS Audits
- Contributing to the development and improvement of their organization’s management system
- Explanation of the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 22000:2005, ISO 9000 series, ISO 15161:2001 guidance, industrial practice and standard operating procedures and Interpret the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 in context of an audit
- Explanation and undertaking the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 22000 and by interpreting the requirements of ISO 19011
- Description of the roles and responsibilities of Food Auditors and Lead Auditor
- Introduction of FSMS requirements as per ISO 22000
- Food Safety Management System (FSMS) Essentials
- Interpretation of FSMS Requirements, CCP’s & PRP’s
- Mandatory Documentation as per ISO 22000
- Development, Implementation, Promotion and Auditing of FSMS (& its elements)
- Maintenance of FSMS
- Best Compliance Practices
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the examination.
CQI-IRCA recommends that students are expected to have some background of the Food Safety Management System, ISO 22000, GMP’s, food safety legislation, pre-requisite programs or HACCP before they start this course.
05 Days / 40 Hours plus 2 hour Written Examination