05-Days’ CQI-IRCA Certified Lead Auditor Course on ISO 50001 Energy Management System
IPS Pakistan offers a Chartered Quality Institute (CQI)-International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) certified, an intensive and highly rated 05-days’ ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System Lead Auditor Course (17622), in collaboration with HKV Academy (01185621), a CQI-IRCA Approved Training Partner (ATP). The course comprises of lectures, interactive group and individual workshops, case studies, role-play exercises, giving touches of real time scenarios. Continuous Assessment and examination measure the success rate.
- CEO’s, Directors
- Energy Managers/Professionals
- EMS/EnMS Management Representatives
- Potential EMS/EnMS 3rd-party Auditors
- Line/Support function personnel and the personnel who wish to excel in the field of Energy Management System and/or auditing.
Participants Will Learn
- Description of the purpose of an EnMS and explain the principles, processes and techniques used for assessment and management of risk, including significance of these for EnMS auditors
- Preparation and advising organization before third party assessment.
- Understanding and practicing how to undertake, effectively prepare for, carry out, report and follow-up 1st, 2nd and 3rd party EnMS Audits
- Explanation of the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 50001, ISO 14001 series guidance standards, and legislative framework related to an EnMS.
- Explanation and undertaking the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 50001 and by interpreting the requirements of ISO 19011
- Introduction of EnMS requirements as per ISO 50001
- Energy Management System (EnMS) Essentials
- Interpretation of EnMS Requirements
- Mandatory Documentation as per ISO 27001
- Development, Implementation, Promotion and Auditing of EnMS (& its elements)
- Maintenance of EnMS
- Best Compliance Practices
There is a balance between knowledge-based presentation, discussions, exercises and case studies. About two third of the time is spent on activity based learning. A mock examination paper will be discussed throughout the course to help students to be familiar with the style of the examination
CQI-IRCA recommends that students are expected to have some background of the requirements of ISO 50001; the principles of fuel combustion, heat transfer and energy flow; relevant sources of energy regulation, guidelines and standards; the typical methods and technologies for increasing efficiency; energy measurement units, sources, costs, tariffs and scheduling; energy use data analysis methods; energy performance indicators, monitoring and performance measurement; the impact of organizational processes and equipment on energy efficiency; electricity use: motors, drives, lighting, computers.
05 Days / 40 Hours plus 2 hour Written Examination